"Between 60 and 70 people were evacuated Tuesday night from the Word of God Worship Center when Milwaukee fire fighters responding to a medical emergency detected elevated carbon monoxide levels, a fire official said." http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/83417097.html
In November of last year I posted on Carbon Monoxide. The above article is a good reminder about Carbon Monoxide safety. Click below to read about "Carbon Monoxide, The Silent Killer"
"Carbon Monoxide, The Silent Killer" November 2009